Take Your Career to the Next Level
Hey, SEO expert! Yes, you!
If you want to work someplace that’s fun and rewarding — and at the forefront of the industry — you should check this out.
You'll be leading the charge, and guiding successful and unique search engine optimization (SEO) marketing strategies. You’ll be our client’s “partner,” and serve as their main point of contact managing strategies, deliverables and a team of SEO Specialists.
Core Job Responsibilities
Do what you’re great at, and get rewarded for it.
• Consult with clients and develop actual awesome SEO strategies (we have 15 years of successful experience, and DON’T sell packages).
• Work with a genuinely likable, supportive SEO team that really knows how to deliver results for clients.
• Collaborate with client teams, as well as other OuterBox marketing & development teams, to achieve the client’s goals.
OuterBox almost doubled billing in 2018, and we're still growing! That means unlimited chances for you to learn and advance.
Some Serious Street Cred: Bragging aside, OuterBox is literally the global leader in eCommerce SEO. See for yourself when you search “ecommerce SEO services.”
• An Inc. 500 Winner
• A Weatherhead 100 Winner
• Ranked the #1 ecommerce company by TopSEOs
• Ranked the #3 SEO company by TopSEOs
And it’s all because of our awesome people!
We’re looking for the very best minds and attitudes out there, with the right kind of know-how. Specifically:
• 3+ years’ SEO experience REQUIRED.
• 6+ months' in a client-facing role REQUIRED.
• eCommerce experience a plus
Life at OuterBox is GREAT*. For one thing, the people are smart, kind, and down to earth. Plus, in addition to full-time salaried positions we offer a full benefits package!
• Work-Life Balance (yeah, we care)
• Flex-Time Hours
• Year-End Bonus Program
• Life/Long-Term Disability
• 401(k) Plan/Matching
• Free Snacks!
Think you’d like it here? Show us what you’ve got!
* You may get hit by a rogue ping pong ball, but it’s never on purpose.